Bereaved By Suicide Support Group
The loss of someone through suicide can have a huge ripple effect. This support group endeavours to meet the needs of individuals by providing emotional support to those effected by such a loss.
The aims of this group are:
- To provide an opportunity for people bereaved by suicide to get support along with others who may have had a similar experience.
- To understand the nature of grief and find ways of coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.
- To help people maintain personal wellbeing.
Why a support group?
- A support group can provide reassurance that people are not alone in their experience and an opportunity to talk with others who have had the same feelings.
- This support group is facilitated by a trained Counsellor and is a confidential programme.
Te Kotahitanga O te Wairua
294a Church Street,
0800 ACROSS (0800 227 677)